We partnered with John Thomas, a vegan bodybuilder and coach based in Tampa to bring this recipe to you. He has been a vegan for 17+ years so he has tried A LOT of vegan products and absolutely loves Super Team.
As a fitness expert he knows a thing or two about nutrition and the importance of having quick and tasty nutritious meals. He went the extra mile and included the estimated nutrition for y'all!
Super Simple + Super Tasty.
Ingredients (Serves: 1)
- 1 Bar - Spicy Herb Protein Bar
- 3/4 C - Oats
- 1/4 C - Nutritional Yeast
- 2 C - Fresh Spinach
- 1.5 C - Water
- To Taste - Garlic Powder
- To Taste - Black Pepper
- To Taste - Salt
- Optional: Additional Veggies, Hot Sauce
- Add all ingredients except Super Team Protein Bar to microwaveable safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 1.5-3 minutes until Oats are cooked
- Break Super Team Protein Bar on top of Oats
- Enjoy your snack w/ benefits!
Alternative Cooking Method: Add ingredients to small pot and simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes
- Calories: 530
- Protein: 35
- Carbs: 62
- Fat: 17
Credit: John Thomas (The Body Building Vegan)