Super Team tastes great as a crispy topper and alternative to carb heavy ingredients like panko bread crumbs. You get that same crispiness but with extra protein, fiber, and iron. Our protein bars are loaded with delicious savory flavors so you can spend more time snacking instead of hunting through your pantry.
Enjoy this cheesy goodness topped with a protein crunch!
Ingredients (Serves: 4-6)
- 1 - Super Team Zesty BBQ Protein Bar
- 8 oz - Elbow Macaroni
- 2 - Eggs
- 1.5 C - Heavy Cream
- 3 C - Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Monterey, or American)
- 2 T - Unsalted Butter
- ¼ t - Black pepper
- 1 t - Mustard powder (mix in 1 t of water)
- 2 t - Salt
Feel free to top your favorite Mac N' Cheese box, recipe, or use our recipe below!
- Mix Eggs, 1 Cup Cream, Black Pepper, Mustard Powder, 1/2 teaspoon of Salt in a small bowl
- Bring 8 Cups of water with remaining salt to a roiling boil in large pot
- Add Macaroni and cook until al dente (see box instructions)
- Drain Macaroni and return to pot over low heat
- Toss Macaroni and Butter until Butter is melted
- Stir Egg Mixture and 2 Cups of Cheese with Macaroni until cheese begins to melt
- Slowly add remaining Cheese and Cream while stirring constantly until mixture is hot and creamy (4-6 minutes)
- Top with Super Team's Protein Bar Crumbs
- Enjoy your snack w/ benefits!